Born in 1995, in Targoviste, Erica Oprea is an evolving artist and freelancer graphic designer currently based in Bucharest, Romania.
She is a Master's degree graduate in Graphic Arts of The National University of Arts Bucharest (UNArte), who sees art not as a job or a hobby, but as a lifestyle.
Honours and awards
- 2018: Winner of the selection for creating the visual identity of Focsani Blues Festival
- 2016: The Award of the Jury - Bucharest International Print Biennale, Student Print, Bucharest, Romania
- 2015: Gabriel Popescu Award - Gabriel Popescu Printmaking Biennale, 5th edition, Targoviste, Romania
- 2013: Mention - Nicolae Maniu National Visual Arts Contest, Graphic Arts, Galati, Romania
- 2012: 2nd place - The International Exhibition of Fine and Decorative Arts of Traditional Arts and Crafts Schools, Painting, 18th edition, Pitesti, Romania
- 2012: Mention - Vespasian Lungu National Contest of Painting and Graphic Arts, Graphic Arts, Braila, Romania
- 2019: Young Graphics group exhibition, second edition, Galateca gallery, Bucharest, Romania
- 2018: Young Graphics group exhibition, first edition, Galateca gallery, Bucharest, Romania
- 2017: From line to form - printmaking/sculpture exhibition, Ilfoveanu Cultural Foundation, Pitesti, Romania
- 2016: Printmaking exhibition of the Bishop Constantin Preslavski University, Shumen, Bulgaria
- 2015: Group exhibition, Museum of History, Targoviste, Romania
- 2014: Group exhibition, Museum of History, Targoviste, Romania
- 2014-2019: Merit and performance scholarships of the National University of Arts Bucharest